Inspired by the h24cycling team, KTM Bike Industries is proud to release the H24 Inspired Revelator Prestige. Not only will you be riding on the most “prestigious” KTM road bicycle, but we have a few more perks in store for the first lucky buyers.
Depending on your location, you will receive the opportunity to ride with some of the H24 and/or KTM professional cyclists. We will also include an official h24cycling Team Kit from Jakroo and a KTM Team Kit for you to tie in the entire look. In addition to the opportunity to ride with the pro’s, we will feature you on our pages and share your H24 Inspired Story.
Just give KTM a call at (805)-418-7635 or email our Director of Marketing for more.
Now let’s get on to the bicycle…
KTM Bike Industries Racing lineage goes all the way back to 1971 when Walter Obersberger became our first Austrian National Champ. Since then KTM Bike Industries has been a part of elite cycling. That racing legacy continues today, not only in Europe with Team Delko Marseille Provence, but here in North America with H24 Cycling.
To celebrate our proud partnership with the H24 Elite Men’s Road team we are excited to present the “Revelator Prestige H24 Special Edition”. This bike has been inspired by the build that our athletes are currently racing, and placing on top of the podium across the U.S. and is now available to the North American market in limited numbers. Built with industry leading technology and quality components from SRAM, TOKEN, TRP, RITCHY LOGIC, and PRAXIS WORKS you too can have a custom purebred race bike identical to what our Pro Athletes are riding. Are you ready to take the podium aboard the Revelator H24 Special Edition?
- Frame: Revelator, High-End Carbon Monocoque Roadrace Design
- Fork: KTM F8-RD for Directmount-Brake, High-End Carbon Monocoque Design, Custom H24 Team Colorway
- F/R Wheels: Token C38 Zenith
- Front Derailleur: SRAM Red eTAP
- Rear Derailleur: SRAM Red eTAP
- Shifters: SRAM Red eTAP
- Bottom Bracket: Praxis M30 BB-Set; Tapered
- Crankset: Praxis Zayante M30 52/36 Crank Arm Length 175mm Q-Factor 147mm
- Cassette: SRAM XG-1190 11-32t
- Chain: SRAM Red 22
- F/R Brakes: TRP Direct Mount T930, Rear TRP T851; Side-pull 28mm Rim Direct Mount
- Handlebar: Ritchey Superlogic Evocurve
- Seatpost: Ritchey Superlogic Carbon 1-bolt, 350/27.2
Read all about it here: https://ktmbikeindustries.com/stories/ride-with-the-pros-on-the-h24-inspired-revelator-prestige/